C.A.M.P. USA Cassin Laser Harness
The C.A.M.P. USA Cassin Laser harness is an excellent choice for committed sport climbers seeking comfort without sacrificing performance. The waistband and leg loops are constructed from laser-cut webbing with 3D mesh padding to wick moisture.
– 3-dimensional mesh padding wicks moisture away from the body
– Pre-Threaded Buckle on the waist
– Patented No-Twist belay loop
– 4 stiff webbing reinforced gear loops
– Hypalon chalk holder threads through chalk bag loops eliminating the need for a belt
– Weight: 382 g (M size)
The Laser is the harness of choice for high-end sport climbers who are looking for a comfortable harness that still offers all the performance attributes of a true red point harness. The waist and leg loops are constructed from laser cut webbing fixed to soft 3-dimensional mesh padding on the interior and rugged nylon on the exterior. The gear loops are stiffened to keep draws at the ready and the chalk bag attachment threads straight through the chalk bag loops so it does not dangle and twist on a carabiner and eliminates the need for a belt.